Sunday, July 26, 2009

Welcome to my blogging page!

I set this blog up, as i have a slight problem...
My name is Jessica Moran...and i am OBSESSED with the twilight saga by Stephanie Meyer!

Everyone laughs when i say this but it's no joke!
I think i will need therapy once the films are over and the books have gone off the radar!
I set this blog up to hopefully get in touch with other like-minded fanatics, so

A: I can keep up to date on all things twilated

and

B: so i know I'm not alone!

There isn't a lot of Irish twilight fans around Dublin where i live, so any suggestions for my page, let me know! I'll try update this page reguarly, not only with news but maybe even with a few quizzes or something, i'll see what i can do! =) So i shall love you and leave you all now, to set the rest of the page up!

Love Jessie xoxox

No comments: